Friday, May 15, 2009

Wild Friday at Aunt T's
















Whoo Hoo for Friday!! This week has been awesome, horrible, fun, hard, and I could think of plenty more adjetives, but I'm sure you get the point. Drew has decided he doesn't need oxygen anymore!! He has been off during the day and on at night. But last night Alan thought we should let him stay off because every morning when he wakes up Drew has already taken off his canula. Drew was awesome and did not need oxygen the entire night!! His alarm never even sounded!!










I really think the Lord has been going over and beyond to tell me I'm supposed to stay at home with our children. I love to work and really enjoy being in the company of others and completing a task. But, it's very clear that our life has been changing drasticly in 2009 and now that I've submitted to God's will things are starting to come together. Sorry it took me so long!!










We've been out visiting at Tiffine's this morning and the kids have been playing together. They love playing with Hayes and Paisly. Here are some new pics

5 comments:

ski said...

Oh Michelle he looks SO good. Glad to hear things are progressing right along without the Oxygen.

Tennille said...

Yay for AndyG!!!!! Does this mean we can visit?!? I miss you dude:(

Lexe Wilson said...

Tell you what, that is one heck of a happy baby there!! I hate that I have never seen Drew. Mabey that time will come soon.

AmandaD80 said...

Hey chicky, nice to see Andrew is doing well. I figured you were staying at home for good. But its okay. You have your hands full. The kids all look like their having a blast! Miss you so much.

stacyrings said...

Hi Mari, Drew is so handsome!! I'm glad he's off oxygen. We all miss you on the BBC chit chat but understand you got your hands full. That's great that you will be staying home with your kiddos.