Friday, March 5, 2010

Thursday, Funday

Yesterday was full of relaxing and fun. I had a goal to just be lazy and not go anywhere!! It was so nice and I was able to get some stuff done around the house.

The boys woke up early and took in a few cartoons together. Houston really enjoys watching Drew. He likes the big brother role and doing things with him.



Hollise likes dressing up in all sorts of ways..these are from the last week. I just wanted to share because she's so funny!!





Doesn't she have the best little personality..I love her.

Hannah, Hollise and myself got in a little girl time yesterday afternoon. The boys took a nap, so we went outside for a little while.





Hannah has some great static action going on!!

We finished up with watching a few cartoons in Houston's room. Of course this really wasn't as fun as it looks for Mom and Dad. At some point, somebody touched someone and it was all over!!

These two are best buds

No comments: