Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter was fun! The Easter Bunny came and brought all sorts of goodies!! Thank goodness he brought Houston Spider Man Sunglasses...I don't know what we would have done had he not.

Last night was wild...but not for me and Alan, lol. Randle joked around (my brother) like he was taking Hollise to his house and she actually wanted go!! So they all went!! This morning my brother has new appreciation for everything we do. But the kids had a great time playing with Hayes and Paisly.

Thank you all!! Michelle and Alan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tell hannah you gorgeous-inside joke between hannah and her grandmama! loved our day together at aunt betty's and the park

Anonymous said...

You don't know me, but I work at Cadence Bank going on 11 years. I love reading your blog. Just wanted to let you know that Drew and your family are in my prayers.