Thursday, August 27, 2009

Surgery...

Houston's surgery will be next Wednesday, September 2 at 6 am. He will be the first surgery for Dr. Heck that day. We're headed back to Memphis tomorrow morning for Houston's MRI. The MRI is at 11:15, check in is 10:15....don't you like how they demand I be there an hour early, lol. If Dr. Heck has an opportunity to read Houston's MRI results...IF is a big maybe.... then I will know the results after 3:30 tomorrow. So I'll update tomorrow as soon as I know something...either way.

Thank you for all your prayers. Please keep us in your prayers as we travel tomorrow, the MRI, girls and Drew away from us once again. So much going on for us.

Please also say Prayers for Dale and Lana Taylor (and their children). They have so much going on right now...makes me stop complaining!!! Hug and Kiss each person in your family...love them every moment...you just never know when things will change.

No comments: