Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Tastefully Simple Products ARE IN!!!!





Call me or come by and check out my Tastefully Simple Products! As most of you know I left Mississippi State in May and as busy as my life is....I have still been looking for something to do. I needed something to break-up my daily routine, earn a little extra cash, keep me home during the day with my family, and something I would really enjoy. That's been pretty hard to find! But, when I heard about Tastefully Simple I really had to give it a go. People that know me well will not find this choice surprising!! I love cooking, I LOVE reading menus, and I always want to know what people are eating!! (some of you are laughing over the menu thing...stop it! lol) What better business to dive my time into than a business involving food.

My Sister In Law, Tiffine Prisock offered to Host my BLAST OFF PARTY. This Party is Saturday, August 15 at 11:30 a.m. You can visit my web site at www.tastefullysimple.com/web/mtehan and place orders thru this site as well and Tastefully Simple will ship your order to you or anywhere else you like. Usually orders arrive within 3 business days. For those of you that have College Students looking for quick, easy meals...check out the Meal Kits, Desserts, and Breads. All of these require only one or two ingredients, such as water or eggs, to complete the dish and of course baking time. But the idea is to create really awesome dishes fast and with little work on your end. All of the kits make really great gifts!!

I have ordered some really popular items to keep on hand. These are all available for purchase and I can't wait to order more! I get excited tasting the things I haven't had before...it's all so good. I have the following items currently on hand for purchase:

Corn, Black Bean Salsa, The Trio of Dip Mixes, Spinach & Herb Dip Mix, Bacon Bacon Dip Mix (all the dip mix shakers make 7 cups of dip!), Fiesta Party Dip Mix, Absolutely Almond Pound Cake Mix, Truffle Fudge Brownie Mix, Nana's Apple Cake Mix, and Bountiful Beer Bread Mix...I may have a few others. All of the boxed mixes come with alternate recipes to change things up a little.

You are welcome to email me at tehantriplets@yahoo.com for more details. Also, let me know if you would like to Host a Taste Testing Party!!! I have lots of goodies for everyone to try!!!

No comments: