Wednesday, September 2, 2009

In our room and settled

We've been in our room since lunch. It's taken Houston a while to get comfortable for any period of time. The nursing staff is taking such good care of him and super nice and willing to offer any help they can to make Alan and I comfortable. This is such an awesome hospital and I'm sure I've NEVER been in a place where every employee appears to be happy!

Our family is so wonderful and has been so supportive through all of this. It usually takes everyone doing a little something for us when we have to be out of town like this. Mom, Gina, and Jackie just don't get enough credit from us....not enough thank you's...they're great and they just do whatever we need at a moments notice. I love them!!! Houston thinks they're pretty special too:)

Here's a few pics of Houston back in our room. I know ourparents have been asking what type of cast he has now, etc. and everyone else is curious as well.

Feel free to google an ABC, Aneurysmal Bone Cyst. I'm not really sure how to explain it..I know considering the size of the cyst this is a great diagnosis and outcome. This ABC is still at a very high risk of growing back. We'll know more about the area around the growth plate at our follow up next week.

Thank you all for your prayers!!! God IS so good to our family!!!


No comments: